Our Commitment To You
At Hidden Valley Animal Adventure we are 100% committed to providing you with an amazing experience through our attentiveness to your Safari tour; delicious food in the Trailside Grill; friendly, fun-loving animals in the Small Animal Adventure walkabout and petting zoo; a gift packed Trading Post; and incredible hospitality. Even though some circumstances have changed, our devotion to you has not. We want you to know we have taken measures to provide you with a worry-free experience and ask that you join us in helping to make Hidden Valley Animal Adventure a safe workplace for our dedicated staff and a safe place to visit for your fellow guests.
Please follow CDC and NYS Covid-19 guidelines when visiting Hidden Valley Animal Adventure. Masks are no longer required.
We thank you for your support in keeping everyone safe.
Our Promise To You
- Meeting or exceeding all state, local and regulatory guidelines relating to sanitation and hygiene
- Monitoring employees for fever, symptoms, and possible interactions with sick individuals
- Continually training employees on sanitation and hygiene standards
- Washing hands for a minimum of 20 seconds at the start of every shift and washing with soap & water or using sanitizer throughout a shift
- Deep cleaning and disinfecting of all surfaces every night and disinfecting throughout the day
What You Can Do To Help
- Refrain from dining with us if you have a fever or communicable illness
- Refrain from visiting Hidden Valley if you are under an isolation or quarantine order/directive
- Respect Hidden Valley Animal Adventure’s sanitation and hygiene standards and processes posted throughout the property
- Washing hands for a minimum of 20 seconds or sanitizing as needed