Looking for a fun day trip before the kids go back to school? Be sure to check out Hidden Valley Animal Adventure, where you can feed and interact with over 30 different species of animals! You will take a 60 Minute guided trolley tour where you will travel over two miles of trails and see over 200 animals roaming free!
Let your imagination run wild
2887 Royce Rd Varysburg, NY • 585-535-4100
Archive for August, 2011
The day will be filled with events the entire family will enjoy!
• German food & beverage
• Animal park trolley tours beginning at 10am
• Live German music by The Frankfurters beginning at 3 pm
• Fun/games for all ages!
– Antler ring toss
– and more!
Hidden Valley Animal Adventure will be the home to Shirley Temple! Shirley is a very lucky pig that was pardoned from the auction at the Erie County Fair this past week. We are happy to announce that she will be residing in our petting zoo and guests will be able to pet, feed, and interact with her!
She will be making her appearance at the park this coming Monday, August 22, 2011. More information will be released as the day draws near!
If you have been to the park more then once this summer you will notice that the antlers on the elk just keep growing, and you may have some questions!
Watch this video and learn
• How much can an antler grow a day?
•Do elk keep their antlers or shed them?
• and more!
No cover charge, Buffet price $9.95. $2.00 drink specials
• Live music by Tom Colombo and Bonnie Abbott from West Palm
- live music beginning at 7:30 p.m.
• Wear your Hawaiian gear
• Aloha Buffet beginning at 6 p.m.
- Chicken Chunks served with Pineapple Salsa, Pineapple
Boats & Dip, Sweet & Sour Meatballs
- Tropical Chicken Salad, Spinach and Strawberry Salad
- Tropical Seafood Kabobs, Chicken Kabobs, Island Chicken,
Seaside Shrimp Casserole, Ham and Chicken Casserole,
Peach Pork Roast Bbq
- Grilled Watermelon, Rum Cake
- Various Tropical Theme Drinks!
margaritaville twisted tea
mike’s hard black lemonade
mike’s hard lemonade
sam adams winter lager
schmirnoff raspberry burst ice
schmirnoff triple black ice
twisted hard iced tea
Summer in Western New York is flying by, can you believe it is already August? This year Hidden Valley Animal Adventure will be at the Erie County Fair! Be sure to stop in and visit us in the Event Center at booth number 119. We will have games and you can enter to win a prize pack complete with a season pass, t-shirt, stuffed animal, and more!
If you havent been to Hidden Valley Animal Adventure recently make sure to stop in with the family and check out the new additions and babies in the park. We have 2 baby water buffalos, sika deer, burros, pheasants, and more!
Looking for a fun event? Then save the date!
• Old Fashion Harvest Day – Sunday, August 14, 2011
• Oktoberfest – Sunday, October 2, 2011